THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Apr 4, 2009

3rd April 2009

2day my fren r0ng din cum 2 sch oo...after i c his blog knw tat he sick liao..


kesiannye...haha...my fren aa..rmb eat ubat oo..hehe^^





2dayat sch gt a few things happen lo..


1st----2day gt a chinese competition..its cal 硬笔比赛...dis is mine one..hehe^^..dis nt the last product..

2nd---my 'neighbour' class (5u) gt a spot check lehh...i felt veli scare laa!!!bcz i bring sumthing go sch lo...but nt KNIFE tat my fren bring...haha^^

3rd---when english period,my lovely teacher wan us 2 do a oral test...so v nid 2 do a dialog lo..my cute cute partner do it wit me loo...its so funny laa...he write the dialog jz lik his blog...i wrote "my dream car more expensive and more comfortable" then my partner write"you win liao.."zzz...u knw tat??haiz...nex time please la...(bad english) wakaka



4th---when afternoon i go back 2 sch,i saw sumthing at the sky lehh...u knw wats is it??dis is the answer...


u gt tat 1??its look like dragon laa...do u agree??

ok la..tats all 4 2day...

(poor english)

1 comments:

love bii said...

hahax..i still very healthy der.. juz hou long got abit pain ny.. And wan ponteng lur..^^